Работать с нами
TECHNICAL SALES AND SERVICE ENGINEER
The resource will join the Technical Sales Department and will take care of after-sales technical assistance, providing telephone support to national and international customers and, where necessary, at their offices.
It will also carry out technical commercial and consultancy activities, supporting customers in training related to company products.
Role and Responsibility:
- Provide after-sales technical assistance, (remotely and / or in presence where required);
- Organize and carry out training courses with customers;
- Draw up intervention reports to be shared with the internal entities concerned in order to find the best solution for the customer;
- Propose suitable solutions to the customer’s business needs.
Requirements required to participate in the Selections:
- Mechanical or electromechanical diploma or degree;
- Previous experience in the role, preferably in companies in the same sector;
- Knowledge of mechanical drawing;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent communication and relational skills that allow the resource to interface adequately with national and international customers;
- Willingness to be able to travel;
- Predisposition for team work;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Proactivity and flexibility.
Knowledge of the French language will be a plus.
Please send your CV to [email protected] and to [email protected]